So we are staying in town and have no plans. I am actually excited about this because I know there will be DVD's to watch and good food and treats to eat. It sounds fun to just be home.
Maybe we will get a babysitter and catch a movie? After all we love going to movies at Jordan Commons.
The weather isn't looking like ideal for the pool so I think I will spend some time cleaning closets and drawers. Might sound boring to you but I love getting organized! Plus then I can slack off all summer while I am pool side.
What plans do you have?
4 comments:
Work, work and more work. Between driver no shows, I'll be hauling dirt, planting trees, and trying to finish my own yard work. I'm so boring.
Indiana Jones baby!
Da da da duh... duh duh duh....
Have a super fun weekend! I think this weekend officially kicks off summer! Shizammy!
Ooh, organizing is so fun! It is so freeing. That's a great way to start a the slacker, I mean summer season.
Love to check in ever so often to see comments and pics of you guys. Doing a lot of work in our backyard this summer. Maybe Rob can help put together a new storage building when you guys are here. Love, the Southern California Hopkins!!!!
Post a Comment