Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nine Years!!

Happy Anniversary to me (and to my hub too). I can't believe we have been married for NINE years. It has flown by. So fast. We have so much fun together and have a million awesome memories and experiences we have shared together. (Ah so sweet!) Rob and I always talk about how glad we are to be married to each other- and it is so true, I would never want to be married to anyone else. I am so lucky to have my cute hub who is so good to me and is the best daddy in the world! Love you babe.

8 comments:

Kylie said...

Happy Anniversary you two! That's so awesome! Have a great day. :)

Unknown said...

Happy 9 cuz! Congrats!

Perschon Family said...

Wow! That is awesome! 9 years! CONGRATS!

naturegrams said...

Hi guys! August THIRTEEN is a lucky number for you. Congrats on your anniversary. I was thinking about you this morning and your beautiful wedding. Love to all of you, ma

amy k said...

Happy Anniversary! Go have lots of fun :)

Rachel B said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you do something really fun!

I thought about you today while I was at JORDAN COMMONS! So awesome!

Have a very happy Anniversary! Congrats!!!!!

Shar said...

Congrats! Nine years is a long time. Hope you do something fun!

Stefanie Eskander said...

Ok, I know it's January, and you posted this WAAAAAY back in August, but I just wanted you to know how much the family loves you Laura, and how glad we are that you married Rob 9 1/2 years ago! You are the best!