I have always had a sweet tooth and love anything made with loads of sugar. Lately I have been craving Nothing Bundt Cakes. I'm not usually a cake person but these are different. They are deliciously moist and and the cream cheese frosting is to die for. Plus the little flowers on top are adorable and make it the perfect creation. It is one of those treats that is better purchased than made at home and worth every over-priced penny. The shop is eye candy in itself decorated with pretty little gifts and lovely treats. Guess where I am headed today? Just not at 7:30 pm like last night since they were closed.
9 comments:
Mmmmm....Sounds delicious! I may have to go up there with the girls sometime.
Laura dear, Ches and Jasmine left one of those cakes at my house after they flew back to NY. We (Dad, Jenny, and I) shared it and it was really rich and delicious. Have at least a bite for me. See ya soon. ma
I've seen their website, and I think the store is so clever! I would love to open one, unfortunately I don't have the $350,000 dollars for a franchise. Oh well. I'll just settle for blog posts about them. But when I'm there for Thanksgiving, we're gonna have to go.
Thanks for sharing your positive experiences with us!
I hope you were able to make it back to the store when they were open again. :)
Looking forward to seeing you at the Holidays!
Brian
NothingBundtCakes.com
Shame on you for sharing that with me! Dangit... now I have to try them.
I love them so much. I have a good friend that sends me one every year for my birthday. I love them.
I love them too! And I love little fun shops like that.
Do they deliver?
I've never heard about it. I'm off to google it!
Post a Comment