Monday, June 20, 2011

props to my baby daddy

I am madly in love with Rob for so many reasons and his awesome dad skills is like the cherry on top.

Some of his specialties include...

light saber fighting
gun wars
wrestling
video games
snuggling
riding bikes
reading bed time stories

And he does the everyday stuff too. I am so lucky!

The day started with breakfast in bed a la Noah- Fruity Pebbles and Diet Cheery Pepsi. Noah gave Rob this sweet Nixon watch. Perfect for summer!
I also loved wishing my dad a happy father's day. I am lucky to have two great men in my life! They both set great examples for Noah and bless my family so much.

3 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Your boys couldn't be any cuter!! :) Love all the pictures! So glad I found your blog, and thank you for stopping by mine. I think I have seen yours before!

Sharstin said...

Ah, sounds like you have some great misters in your life!

Laynah said...

LOL I love LOVE that light saber fighting is at the very top! How sweet :) Way to pick 'em girl.