Sunday, February 17, 2008

Not Over Yet...

I just wanted to update all of you that the weekend isn't over yet!!! Still one more day!!! Yay!!! Thank you Presidents for making tomorrow a work free day.

This weekend has been so fun and carefree. Except for last night's date night from HELL. Nevermind that we tried to eat at Cheesecake Factory for a late dinner and had to settle for less than mediocre Mexican food somewhere else due to a long wait. Actually it wasn't too bad except for the non-home made non-fresh tasting guac. Total bummer, I was so salivating for CF's guac. How dumb are these Utahn's waiting hours for effing FOOD? For some reason this is a huge problem in Utah at movie theaters and new restaurants. Probably a rant for another posting.

Anywho...there has been lots of lounging around watching season 4 of One Tree Hill, courtesy of my totally cute babysitter. I just started watching this show and am addicted. Also please note an entire season is about 960 minutes worth of tv. Awesome. So nice to keep on watching, and watching, and watching.

Next check out this fab new dining table we purchased. We are in total heaven! It fits our kitchen so much better, gives us wayyy more table space, and is so much more our style than our old outdated table we got when we were newlyweds. One day I will find some new chairs to go with.

Have a great Monday everybody!!!

8 comments:

Lyf2.0 said...

Luv it! Bet you can find some cute chairs at Pier One.

Keli said...

Cute table! Where did you get it?

Keli said...

Oh, and cute template.

Meg & Josh said...

I love the table! It totally fits you.

Shar said...

Ooh, I'm loving that table! Very nice!

Unknown said...

Is the table tall or regular height? It is cute and love the gerbers on it. Yes, grams has worn off on me I love flowers!!

Unknown said...

Is the table tall or regular height? It is cute and love the gerbers on it. Yes, grams has worn off on me I love flowers!!

Laura said...

Tulips are the best. The table is regular height. So fun to have more space!