I have been wanting to cut my hair to a fun choppy bob but have been somewhat reluctant at the same time. Maybe this spring? Having a style again and using lots of delicious smelling hair products sounds fun. Lately I have been so bad to blow-dry without using the snazzy products I have under my sink until this week.
I fell in love again yesterday.
I totally forgot how much I love the TiGi After Party. It leaves my hair super silky and smooth. It rocks! I had been using the Biosilk Silk Therapy exclusively and totally forgot about how cool the After Party is. I totally recommend it.
It is da bomb! And I found more on eBay for cheap.
5 comments:
Funny I'm doing the exact opposite! I've had my hair short since Kate was born, but only actually had a CUTE STYLE for about a year. So now I'm dreaming of having cute long bangs off to the side and my hair about shoulder length-oh and dying it a shade darker with highlights.
I "fell in love" again a couple of weeks ago with Bumble & Bumble Styling Lotion. Spray it on before blow drying & it makes your hair totally soft and shiny as well as manageable. Especially since my hair has gone way thick....
I never thought of looking up the stuff on ebay. Good idea Laura!
Dude... I've been totally thinking about a boob... I mean a bob. I am so effing sick of my hair. Blah. Blah. Blah. I'm gonna wack it off soon.
You would look so cute with short hair! Course, you would look cute any way you do your hair. Maybe you should do the "Britney". And by that I don't mean showing us the hoo ha.
Yay, hi Angie!! So funny we are on the same hair vibe-sort of anyways. Your next style sounds so cute.
The B&B styling lotion is awesome stuff!
I stumbled across eBay when I googled Jonathan Dirt when they stopped carrying it at Costco and discovered they have some cheap deals!
Gabe you always look cute with short hair.
Keli its all about the hoo ha!
I love Cuz Robyn's hair. I don't think I could go that short...
Post a Comment