Ah, a walk down memory lane...we moved into our home five years ago on October 30th. It was a cold gray day and Jenny helped me unpack. Rob had to work that day and thanks to Fast Movers and my cute helper I was actually unpacked and situated before Rob even got home from work, it was amazing.
RC Willey had delivered our bed and nightstands late because their truck broke down earlier in the day. We were upstairs making our new bed with our new bedding when we saw my parents pull up. The back of their car was filled with bags of groceries knowing we hadn't had time to get groceries or even eaten for that matter. They wanted to leave them on the doorstep and ring the bell but they were caught red handed. I thought this was so cool! I think my grandparents did this for my parents when they closed on their first house. This is one fun tradition I definitely want to keep up with.
Five years later we are still happy in love and have added our little Noah. I wonder what another five years will bring.
1 comment:
Congrats! What a great memory.
Post a Comment