Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I heart Thursdays


Today is my 'Thursday'--even though it is really only Tuesday--since tomorrow will be my 'Friday'.

Confused?

New York City here I come. We are so sad to leave Noah and hope he will be good for Grams. He has been so sensitive and whiny lately since he is working on getting his molars in. I'm sure he will be okay though, Grams is so good with him and knows how to get on the floor to play and make things super fun.

On the other hand I can't wait to escape work since it has been sooo hectic. I think I am NOT going to bring my BlackBerry so I wont have any annoying work interruptions. Hate that on vacation.

I am so excited for good food, Conan O'Brien, hanging out with Francesco, seeing Ground Zero, Ellis Island, jogging in Prospect Park and Central Park, subways, busy streets, shopping...

6 comments:

amy k said...

If you like Indian food.....(really yummy!)....There is a little restaurant (more like a kitchen) in Little India called Handori (or close to that). It is cheap and so yummy. NYC is one of my favorite places.....I wanna go back.

P.S. I am Keli's cousin. I met you at her house for a BBQ.

Lyf2.0 said...

You are going to Conan? SWHEET!

Robyn said...

I've only been to NYC once! I loved it! Have a fabulous time! Conan is going to be so amazing! I'm jealous!

Keli said...

You better take you BB. I want daily updates.

You're gonna have so much fun.

Laura said...

Amy-I totally remember you! That restaurant sounds AMAZING. Mmm! I love your haircut and the girls' cuts as well, so cute!

Keli-I will email you from rob's blackberry! if there are problems at work I dont want to even know about them. Ü

Meg & Josh said...

Have SO much fun! I want to hear all about it when you get back!