Thursday, October 25, 2007

I Heart Thursdays

Tonight we celebrated Burgers For Big Dogs at Chili's.

This is a reward/recognition for those on the team who achieve 75% of quota by the 15th of the month. Spouses/children are also invited and it is all on T-Mobile. (By the way I work for the coolest effing company)

I was a Big Dog.

It was a ton of fun. Our team is like family and we all get along great.

Noah was my date since Rob had school. He was surprisingly a total angel! He ate almost the entire plate of mac and cheese I ordered for him not to mention the carrots and strawberries I brought for him. I was amazed!

Today was a great Thursday. Now it's time to go watch Grey's and The Office. Yes!

4 comments:

mindy said...

Congrats, that's great. Mostly I'm jealous that Noah will eat mac & cheese and strawberries. Amazing!

Laura said...

Thanks! I'm always amazed at what Noah will eat and not eat. He loves all the strange veggies but doesn't like toast or chicken nuggets. Go figure.

Lyf2.0 said...

Is that a cow car seat? How funny!

Laura said...

yup, it is a cow car seat! moo!