Saturday, October 6, 2007

Conference Weekend!


Check out Noah, he is ticked off. I told him he couldn't play with toys during the conference talks. Just kidding, his teeth are bothering him. But I am stoked it is conference weekend. This means a good breakfast (cottage cheese pancakes with orange sauce courtesy of a recipe I found on a random blog), having church at home, not having to dress up...or even get dressed for that matter, pj's are acceptable. It's brilliant. I would love to recommend having conference more than bi-annually. But honestly and seriously I look forward to filling my home with the spirit of the gospel. It will be a fantabulous weekend.

3 comments:

Brackon said...

So, I need that recipe for the cottage cheese pancakes! They sound so good!!Noah looks so cute...I love his hair!

amber said...

Laura- You look gorg! So glad you posted a pic of you and Noah. Too cute.

Laura said...

Thanks amber...youre good for my self-esteem!