Thursday, October 25, 2007

Bedding Chic-Out

After searching for perfect bedding I finally was able to make a decision and

chic-out
my bedroom.

I got new aqua sheets and drapes, accent pillows with sparkly beads on them, switched out the lamps from the guest bedroom, and found this cute chocolate brown and white paisley duvet cover from the Nate Berkus collection. (Did you know he even includes a thank-you card in the packaging, he is too cute.)

It looks great with my chocolate brown armoire and lingerie chest on the other side of the room.

Ah, its like a new sanctuary!

7 comments:

Kylie said...

That is SO CUTE!!! I am in the market for some new bedding for our bed. Where do you get the Nate Berkus collection? I love his style!

I've totally been looking for chocolate brown and aqua too. That is the best color combo!

mindy said...

I seriously love it and I'm very jealous.

Laura said...

Thanks ladies! Everything was from target except the duvet and shams which are from Linens n Things. Also you can use the 20% off coupons from the newspaper to make it super affordable.

Lyf2.0 said...

I LOVE it!

amber said...

Laura--You are so chic! Love the color combo. Glad you have a little sanctuary!
It looked like you had a great time in NYC! Glad you are back...even if I don't see you..you are back to blog!lol.

Unknown said...

I was stumped who you were but now I know. I am wanting to redo my sanctuary and you have given me the go-ahead it can be done. THANKS LOVE IT.

Laura said...

Kinz...I wondered if I had confused you! I love checking out your blog, so fun to see your pictures. I love the ones of you and your mom, so cute together!
Have fun with your room! So fun to change it up every once in a while!