Thursday, October 4, 2007

I Heart Thursdays

Thursdays are a fun day, why? For one thing the week is more than half over. That means I can look back at all the accomplishments and check marks of the week. Ha ha. More importantly however, Thursday touches Friday and Friday equals the weekend. Score!! This means 'casual Friday' (oops, I guess that means today is casual Thursday) Staying up late over the weekend. Making and eating yummy goodies at home. Not taking a shower until later in the afternoon. Wearing comfy clothes. Etc. I think I am practicing some creative visualization to love Thursdays. Maybe I will try Mondays next! Nah, who's kidding who? Mondays suck.

Today these are things I am super excited about:

  • My scheduled one hour therapeutic massage. This could be construed as self-indulgent, frivolous, and unnecessary; however, it is proven that massage techniques are beneficial to one's health. I can relax guilt free and say goodbye to those toxins. Never mind a gym membership, I'd rather belong to Massage Envy.


  • Dinner tonight at Harry's with my old manager who recently moved to Texas and work friends...she is in town visiting!


  • Good tv on tonight...plus the stuff recorded from last night.

4 comments:

amber said...

Laura,
Totally agree on lovin' thursdays...although apparently I am missing out on massage thursday:) Love Harry's and love Thursday TV! I love staying connected with you!

Laura said...

I know, huh? So fun. Makes the day way more fun!!!

Sara said...

Hey Laura-
So fun to read your blog. Starting one has been on my to-do list for a while now. Thanks for sending the link I let you know when ever i get on the ball. Sara Clark (that's Reuben's Sara:)! )

Laura said...

Yay Sara! I will be so excited when you start yours! How is your cute baby...gettting big I bet. Hope youre all doing well!!!