I had been waiting all week to make 7 Layer Bars; after all what could be better? They are the perfect combo of butter, graham cracker crumbs, coconut, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, walnuts, and sweetened condensed milk.
How about 8 Layer Bars? Yup, they are better, mmm, mmm, mmm. While my treat was cooking I thought of an ingenious idea all by myself...to add some mini marshmallows during the last 5 minutes of cooking. The thought of golden crispy toasted marshmallows sounded delish. I was right. It rocked. I highly recommend it!
4 comments:
Um, I need to come over to your house on Saturdays more often. =)
Sounds sooo yummy! You need to put those on the blog. Yum!
I think I gained 5 pounds just reading about those bars! But it was totally worth it! :)
I need to share my treats next time so we dont eat them all by ourselves! Rob chowed on them! I just use the Betty Crocker kit, its so easy how it is all pre-measured.
Post a Comment