Friday, October 5, 2007

Cookie Jar

Today was a drizzly afternoon so Noah and I thought it would be a fun activity to make a batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. We knew the aroma alone would rival the taste of the fall treat.

Fashionably clad in our sweatshirts we headed to Target to buy the remaining ingredients we needed. While wandering through the aisles we decided to buy a cookie jar to showcase said cookies. I found this cute little jar which actually matches a cute big jar I already own.

With my cookies baked, cooled, and stored in my new cookie jar I am proud to be a mom supplying my family with freshly baked treats. Ü

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Yum! Good idea. I "sort of" did that today. Just substitute "pumpkin cookies" with "frosting graham cracker cookies". =)

Laura said...

mmm, those are the best!!! mmm!