Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick-or-Treat

We had a very successful Halloween and have one tired pirate and an enormous loot to prove it!


Today at day care Noah made a cute monster bag and trick-or-treated to the different classrooms. Then he got into costume for the parade with the other kids. It was adorable to see everyone dressed up and marching through to show off their costumes.


Tonight we went
trick-or-treating with our friends Kylie, Jonathan, and baby tiger Basil through our neighborhood. Noah got the hang of it quickly, he was great to grab only one candy and to throw it into his pumpkin bucket. It was a blast and I didn't want to go in. So much anticipation for such a quick night!


I can hardly wait for next year, I am not sure who had more fun, Noah or us as we were reminded how fun it was being a kid!

5 comments:

Lyf2.0 said...

Arrrrgh! Me thinks he looks quite scurvy.

mindy said...

He is such a cutie! I love that costume.

Robyn said...

What a great costume! I really love the pic of him walking down the sidewalk.

Unknown said...

I love your comment about being reminded how fun it was being a kid. SO TRUE! I love the pirate costume.

Robyn said...

It looks like you create your password or use your google acct. I just need your email... do you have my home #? leave it on my machine.. xoxo and Gabes email too if she wants permission. :-)